Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for 5E group! Reply To: Looking for 5E group!

NoLongerDemure
NoLongerDemure
Participant

Yes. No social media = screened out. This game takes place in a private residence, not a public space, so we take extra steps to insure our own safety and well being. I didn’t mention the social media requirement because it is extremely uncommon in this day and age for someone to not have any. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Yes, joining our group comes with a few hoops. Everyone else has gone through them and really they are pretty minor to most. This is someone’s home, not a table at Guardian Games. It’s a crazy world out there and being able to look at a persons social media and get a feel for who they are, their attitude, their values, is extremely helpful. It’s also nice to know that if someone ever did **** you over, you could point at your screen and say “this guy did it”. As for not getting back to you in a timely manor, my son broke his arm after we first started communicating and it was awhile before I got around to doing anything other than caring for him. Like I said before, I can respect your choices, however, we do what we do for a reason and it works for us. I apologize, it was not my intention to waste your time our my own.
Best of luck.