Home Forums Looking for Group 2 would like to join a group

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  angelica 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

n.wadsworth84
    Participant

There are two of us that are interested in joining any type of RPG group for the weekend and sometimes during week if available.

I currently GM an Edge of the Empire game but some of my group members are hard to get together so my other member and I with more available time were interested in joining a new group to get some game time in.

While I sort of learned on the fly to GM I hadn’t played any RPG forever but we are willing to learn any new game if you don’t mind teaching a little bit. We’re in Tigard tualatin area so Guardian Games or home games are open for us.

(Also if you are wanting to start an Edge of the Empire group we’d be very interested and less learning curve but interested in any new game)

TheRedEpic
    TheRedEpic
    Participant

Hey There,

I run a Heavy Gear RPG group every other Saturday from 6-10pm in the Dungeon Foyer. Right now I’m down to 2-3 players (I unfortunately had a player and friend pass away only a few weeks ago) and we are looking for more recruits.

Not sure if you know anything about a Heavy Gear, but its a hard scifi/military setting with an emphasis on small unit tactics, personal initiative, and player decision/consequences. VERY rich world with lots to offer for both players and GMs.

I have been running my current campaign for more than a year now, but we are looking to add some new soldiers to the Guard:) If you are interested, we’d be happy to meet up with you on a Saturday to introduce you to both the setting and our current crew.

Thanks!
    ~Jared

angelica
    Participant

Hey! Speaking for two here; we just moved to the area, have played and run Edge of the Empire as well as other systems, and we are looking for a local group. If you’d like to get together for a one-shot or something to test out group dynamics, please let me know how to get in touch outside of the forum. I am willing and able to run a one-shot for four players in a few different systems as long as I can get character concepts from everyone ahead of time. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.