Home Forums Looking for Group [5e) Need 1 more PC for SKT – Inner SE on Sundays

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CriticalHittite 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

301traviss
    Participant

Howdy folks,

I’m looking to recruit 1 more adventurous soul to round out our group for Storm King’s Thunder! We meet at my place weekly on Sundays @ 5pm in inner SE (though, we are willing to go every other week, if necessary). We are: DM (me) + 3 PC’s ..a fighter, a barbarian, and a bard – another spellcaster would be very useful!

About the group: I used to play back during AD&D but have been having a blast running 5e! Our group is 30-somethings, a little light-hearted with interest in RP, and we’ve recently just wrapped LMoP.

If interested, Please respond – we’d love to get someone in by this Sunday!

CriticalHittite
    Participant

I’m interested! I’m about 30-and-a-half years old as well. Sundays work great for me.

zaxzilla
    Participant

I’m interested too. I’ve been gaming forever (I’m 40 and started gaming in the 80s) and just started to get back into it playing 5E in the Adventurers League. However, I’m looking for a regular game and live in SE Portland as well.

I have a couple casters already rolled up and could start this Sunday.

301traviss
    Participant

Heya folks, if you can both shoot me a PM I’d be happy to schedule a meetup at some point over the next few days..we can grab a drink and go over any questions/details — danddmaps12@gmail.com.

Looking forward to catching up and Thanks for the quick response!

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Email sent!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.