Home Forums Looking for Group Byweekly Friday Group looking for player(s)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tmwest 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    skulldixon
    skulldixon
    Participant

Our Byweekly Friday night RoleMaster gaming group just lost a player and we are now looking to fill the empty seat with 1-2 more players. The game takes place in NE Portland near 68th and Halsey. If you don’t have your own transportation the red/blue max line is nearby (just a few blocks). There is also plenty of curbside parking. We play from 6pm til 11-12am and will game as long as 3 or more players can make it to the game. Currently we have 5 players +1 GM.

You do not need to own your own books or be familiar with the game system since its easy to teach.Your first game session we’ll have you sit in to check out the group and game to see if it is something you would like.

If interested contact me: skulldixon@gamil.com

tmwest
    Participant

I saw your ad and was looking to see if you still have a open seat. I live in Vancouver but would be willing to travel for a good RoleMaster game. I have played Chartmaster with 2nd edition and standard rules. If you are full up please let me know when a seat opens up.

Thank you

please contact me at tmwest70@gmail.com or call or text 360-601-4448

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.