Home Forums Looking for Group DM For Hire?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brontoceratops 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dprater22
    Participant

We are a group of 3-5 absolute beginners to D&D (just bought the starter pack last week). We would love to hire a DM as we get our feet wet. Preferably a DM with availability on the weekends. Thanks!!

CriticalHittite
    Participant

I might be able to run for ya’ll. What’s the details?

dprater22
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply. We are looking for a DM to run the game and also teach us how to play as we go along. If interested, we’d pay you for at least 2-3 games I assume-or until we can manage the game on our own. I’m unfamiliar with specifics that might help answer your question, so if you need any other detail please ask. o

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Truthfully I’ve been playing the game for a while and thus have an understanding of the fundamentals but have yet to actually DM. Is that close enough if I am willing?

dprater22
    Participant

I honestly don’t know (due to my lack of knowledge about the game). If you are confident that you could play an instructive DM role, then I think we would be fine paying for your help. But basically what we would be asking/paying for is your patience and ability/willingness to teach us the game. If that sounds good to you, then I’m 100% on board.

CriticalHittite
    Participant

In that case, count me in! You can contact me at breakbeat DOT beatnik AT gmail DOT com (replacing the capslock words with their matching symbols, naturally) so we can discuss the details.

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Hate to prod, just checking in to see if there’s a verdict yet. 🙂

dprater22
    Participant

sorry, emailing you now.

Anonymous

I see you may already have found a DM.

If that doesn’t work out for you, I am interested in running the new 5th edition version of the classic beginners’ adventure “Keep on the Borderlands”, which seems like a perfect fit for your needs.

Good Luck, and contact me if you like.

PS: I’m available Saturdays & Sundays.

Brontoceratops
    Participant

The above post about “Keep on the Borderlands” is mine…I had to reset my account.

Again, feel free to contact me if your other efforts to find a training DM don’t work out.

🙂

–Sean
    brontoceratops@yahoo.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.