Home Forums Looking for Group Group of 4 looking for 3 more. D&D 5E in Multnomah Village area, Thursdays

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  NoLongerDemure 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

NoLongerDemure
    Participant

My group is looking for a few new players to join us for our Thursday night game. We’ll be starting a fresh campaign. We are all in our 30’s. We have 3 players and our DM.

We’ve got a great space (in a basement, doesn’t get more classic than that!) and a desire to play consistently. All we ask, if you’d like to play, is that make it a priority to be there. Life happens. We get that. Just try not to let it happen every single Thursday and we’ll be good =P

We usually get rolling around 5:30pm and end around 10-10:30pm. If you’re interested in joining a game in the SW Portland area, let us know! We look forward to hearing from you.

tlc7777
    tlc7777
    Participant

I don’t have a lot of experience with D&D, but I would be up for giving it a go. Let me know if you are still looking for players.

NoLongerDemure
    Participant

Hi! Yes, we are still looking for some new people. We are planning to get started next week. At this time we have 4 players and the DM. We are hoping to get 6 players total. Anyway, are you on Facebook? I can invite you to the group page so you can check it out and chat with us all =)

tlc7777
    tlc7777
    Participant

Tyler Clouse on facebook. Feel free to shoot me an invite.

NoLongerDemure
    Participant

I sent you a friend request on Facebook. The page isn’t generating your profile when I try to add you, so maybe being connected prior to that is necessary. I’ll keep an eye out and add you once it’s been approved =)

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Hello again from the other thread, I accept your invitation! My FB link is in my profile here.

EDIT: Correction—NOW it’s in my profile, now that I realize that my GG site profile and forum profile are separate, apparently.

kurtisd
    Participant

Hello,

I have just moved into the area and am looking for a new group. I am 27 and I’ve both played and DMed 5e (but always prefer playing). If you still have a space, I’d love to join in.

Can find me on Facebook: Kurtis Dafoe (I should be the only one with that name)

NoLongerDemure
    Participant

Hi kurtis,
    Check your Facebook messages 🙂

n.wadsworth84
    Participant

I have zero D&D experience but live in Lake Oswego so pretty close. Have an active Edge of the Empire group that has been flakey lately so trying to find a consistent group and want to learn D&D. If you’re still looking let me know.

brawls
    Participant

Still looking for players? I’m looking for a regular game to join.

Hope to hear from you,

Brad

easymac
    Participant

If you’re still looking for regular 5e players I currently play a Genasi Sorc, but was thinking about starting something like a Dragonborne Cleric.

NoLongerDemure
    Participant

Hi guys, sorry I haven’t been on in ages. We filled our group up pretty fast. I hope you found groups! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.