Home Forums Looking for Group Just Moved & Looking for a group

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by nailsof6bit nailsof6bit 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kenji Maeda
    Kenji Maeda

Hey guys, I just moved up here from San Jose, and unfortunately out of the reach of my previous gaming group. I’m a huge roleplayer and would love to get my game on within the Portland area and meet some new, awesome people. I generally enjoy very serious games with intense roleplaying and character development, but I have no problem cracking jokes and fucking around with NPCs as well. The following are a list of games that I am familiar with:

– Dungeons & Dragons 5e
    – Savage Worlds (Core/Cyberpunk)
    – FATE (Dresden Files/Core)
    – Pathfinder
    – Kuro
    – Call of Cthulhu
    – Shadowrun 5e
    – Star Wars RPG (D20)
    – Numenera
    – The Strange
    – Outbreak: Undead

Please let me know if you have a slot in your group. I am also always open to learn new systems.
    Text me at: 4086791122

Hey, Kenji! My name is Deric “Nails” Boneski, and my wife and I are forming a Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition group at our home. I posted about it here in the forums, so you’re welcome to read up and decide for yourself if you’d be interested in joining us: http://www.ggportland.com/forums/topic/homebrew-dd-5e-campaign-needs-players/. I hope to hear from you soon, Kenji!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.