Home Forums Looking for Group LFG flexible ref will run 5E, CoCth, and/or Shadowrun 4E

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ComradeGarrett 2 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Remywolf07
    Participant

Looking to start a new group in the NE Portland/Gresham area. I can ref either D&D 5E, Shadowrun 4E, or Call of Cthulhu 7E. Would like to do either a Sunday or Weekday night game for 4-6 players.

ComradeGarrett
    Participant

Hi Remywolf! I just posted a similar ad. I’m really only interested in CoC, though. I’ve finally admitted to myself that I’ll never truly love D&D.

If you’d like to team up to try to get a group together, I think that would be cool. Let me know!

Remywolf07
    Participant

I would be very interested if we can get at least 2 more players. CoCth would be great. I’ve played pretty much every edition but 7th has really been a great edition to run. So for any one else out there that interested you are welcome to jump in. We can discuss time and logistics later.

CriticalHittite
    Participant

I’d be down for D&D 5E on Sundays!

ComradeGarrett
    Participant

Getting two more players won’t be a problem. Why don’t you e-mail me at garrettburt@gmail.com and we can talk it over further. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.