Home Forums Looking for Group [LFG][D&D 5e] At Guardian Games or SE/Milwaukie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  301traviss 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mikeack
    mikeack
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m a 30 year old male, new player to D&D. I played one Adventurers League game this past week and now I’m wanting more. I take transit, so playing at Guardian Games or in SE or near downtown Milwaukie would be ideal.

I’m looking for a group of people who want to have fun exploring another world. Evenings or weekends would be ideal. I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone! 🙂

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Guardian Games might be able to work for me, depending on the time/date. What did you have planned? I can make Thursdays, Sunday evenings, and possibly Fridays work.

301traviss
    Participant

Hi there,

If you’re still interested in joining a group, I think you could be a good fit. About us: we are DM (me) + three 5th level PC’s…a fighter, a barbarian, and a bard. Another spellcaster class could be really useful. We meet every Sunday at my place @ 5pm (though, we could be flexible and do every other week). About me: I’m 32, live in SE also, and used to DM in high school (AD&D). I took a long break and just got back into the game. The party has just completed LMoP and we are breaking into Storm King’s Thunder.

If you might be interested, feel free to message back, we can go grab a drink and chat out any other specifics.

Best, Travis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.