Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for 1-2 Players in Homebrew Setting 5e

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pallydanny 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

callsignarrow
    Participant

We meet every two weeks currently on Saturdays at Guardian Games. The group consists 1 DM taking a Break, 1 Fantastic Roleplayer, and 1 Casual gamer who jumps in when appropriate.

We are a mixed gender group, all 30-, but please don’t let age or gender stop you from reaching out.

The Group is currently a Dwarf Ranger (more of an academic really), a Dragonborn Sorcerer (A jeweler), and a Fallen Aasimar Druid (She likes the animals).

I tend to run my stories as a more plot driven style, and we try to go for somewhat longer sessions.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, please contact me here or at callsignarrow@gmail.com.

pallydanny
    Participant

Hello, I’m Daniel. Wasn’t sure if the post went through at first so I kinda overkilled the response by emailing you as well. I’m interested in possibly joining your campaign, I have a lot of xp in 5E, and tons of DM experience, can play to fill any role. in the email I explain things a little better so just hit me up if your interested in letting me join. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.