Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for 5e Group

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thegooddoctor 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thegooddoctor
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m relatively new to the Portland area and am looking for a game to join. I’d prefer 5e, but open to other versions as well. I tend to prioritize creative role playing and storytelling over number crunching, but I’m also pretty adaptable. Hoping to play with like minded people that are fun to hang out with. I’ve been coming to Adventurer’s League, but would really like to have something a bit more consistent.

If you’re looking for a player, let me know! (East side preferred)

Cheers,
    Doc

Pataphysics
    Pataphysics
    Participant

Hey, there have been a couple open discussions about a 3.5e or 5e game recently, i would be into joining one of them. Sounds like we have a similar interest in story over numbers. What’s adventurer’s league?

thegooddoctor
    Participant

Hey there,

That sounds good. I’d love to join.

Adventurer’s League are the official Wizards of the Coast sanctioned games that get run at game stores across the country. I’ve been going to Wednesday nights at GG. But every week you have different players because it’s just based on whoever shows up. You may not even have the same DM or adventure from week to week. So it’s not ideal.

I can be reached at 317.400.4792 or doc@entropy2.com

Cheers,
    Doc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.