Home Forums Looking for Group Looking For A D&D 5E Game

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by gspringsnow gspringsnow 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jdsorenson79
    jdsorenson79
    Participant

Hello folks,

35yo Beavertonian seeking D&D 5E game in Portland, Beaverton or Hillsboro.

I’m clean, respectful and sociable; not inclined toward charop, power-gaming or rules-lawyering. I like an even mix of action, roleplay, exploration and table talk.

I’m looking for a weekly or biweekly game, and I’m available Monday, Tuesdays and most Saturdays.

Josh S.

Nykrat
    Nykrat
    Participant

Hi Josh,

I know this post is over a year old but i thought I’d take a chance…I’m seeking out players with the traits you described to play through Curse of Strahd (D&D 5th edition). If you’re interested, please comment on the Curse of Strahd post in the Looking for Group section of this messageboard.

Thanks!

Erik

LadyDracula
    LadyDracula
    Participant

Hey guys. I realize that this is an older post BUT I and 2 family members are newbies and looking for a group to play. We are looking for similar people as you described. Just let me know!! Saturdays work best but willing to negotiate.

gspringsnow
    gspringsnow
    Participant

heya. i’ve been trying (it’s been a lil ruff) to organize a dnd 5e game in portland. if you (orrrr some folks you know) are interested add days/times available to the poll on the fb group attached. Hollah at me at gabeess@aol.com if ya don’t do fb. Hope this message finds you well and cheers to the internet making ridiculous connections happen. -gabriel
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/406570976354784/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.