Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for a few more Pathfinder players

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nykrat Nykrat 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

First the specifics:
    We have 3 players, would like a few more
    Playing Pathfinder
    Saturdays, 6p – midnight
    In SW, near Washington Square Mall

Who we are:
    1 dm and 3 players, 2 with lots of experience, 1 with some, 1 newbie. All 30-somethings, friends, fun-focused. I’m the DM, my husband is a player; we play in our home, with my 9 year old at home. He doesn’t play, but it means we are language and subject sensitive until he goes to bed.

Our game:
    We play Pathfinder in a part prewritten, part custom campaign. We are character focused – no evil characters, no anti-heros, it’s about the story. If you feel the need to be the constant star or try to “win” this isn’t the game for you. But if you like to laugh a lot that’s us! We will start at level 1, starting 9/2. We’ll try to meet every Saturday, but realistically we’re all adults – 2 or 3 times a month is likely. We tend to have dinner and drinks at table.

If you’d like to know more you can respond here or email me: saintcady at gmail dot com.

Are you still looking for PF players? I used to run the system (Legacy of Fire/Rise of the Runelords) but have been playing so much 5e that I’ve forgotten how to play…

I’d like to get back into it if you have room for one more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.