Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for a group for a couple of newbies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nykrat Nykrat 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

missjennieb
    Participant

Hi! I’m hoping to find a role playing group for one or two newbies. I’ve never played before, but I found Titansgrave and Critical Role on YouTube and I think it would be a lot of fun. I think my boyfriend would have fun too, but that might take a bit more convincing. 🙂 If you know someone who has room for new characters, or starting a game for some very green players, please let me know.

Thanks!

nailsof6bit
    nailsof6bit
    Participant

Hi, missjennieb! My name is Deric “Nails” Boneski, and my wife and I are forming a Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition group to play on Sundays at our house, starting in the coming weeks. I just posted something here in the forums, so feel free to read my post and decide if you and your friends would be interested or not: http://www.ggportland.com/forums/topic/homebrew-dd-5e-campaign-needs-players/. Have a good one, and I hope to hear from you!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by nailsof6bit nailsof6bit. Reason: Used "and" instead of "&". Of course
    Nykrat
    Nykrat
    Participant

I know this OP is 6 months old, but I’m looking around for a couple of slots to fill in a Ravenloft game I’m going to be starting up sometime this spring…D&D 5th edition fantasy horror with lots of role-playing opportunities.

Erik

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.