Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for a Pathfinders group

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nykrat Nykrat 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stag3278
    stag3278
    Participant

Hello all,

29 year old from Oregon City here. I’m new to Pathfinders but not new to table top RPGs. I’m looking for a group that meets frequently on ether weekly or biweekly on Tuesdays or Sundays. I’m also available from 7 to 11 on any other nights. I’m social, respectful, and not into power gaming or rule-lawering. I also enjoy a good mix of action and role play.

introneurotic
    introneurotic
    Participant

Greetings,

I’m currently looking for players for a weekly (weeknight) game in Beaverton. I’m looking at starting a Dark Sun “Kingmaker-like” campaign using the Pathfinder rules. I’ve run a game like this about a year ago for about 16 months, but then my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I’ve been on hiatus for 8 months from games, but am looking at getting back into it.

As I said, I’ll use the pathfinder rules, but the D&D campaign setting of Dark Sun. The premise is to start everyone off in a escaped slave village called “The Free” and have them build their small village into a kingdom using adventuring, exploring, politics, and economics. I’ll be using Pathfinder’s Ultimate Campaign rules in building a Kingdom. If you like adventuring, politics, and kingdom/civ building, this would be the game for you.

My primary interest is looking for like-minded gamers who would be interested in a 5:00ishpm-10ish-11pm game on a weeknight at my house in Beaverton. Unfortunately, my weekends are sacrosanct to my family and I so I would only be interested in players along that schedule. Tell me about yourself and let me know if you have an interest. I’m thinking of starting this game sometime at the end of May/ beginning of June.

-Matt

stag3278
    stag3278
    Participant

Hey Matt,

Just saw your email. Your campaign sounds really interesting, especially the political aspect of your story arc. I work most weeknights till 6 but I have Tuesday nights off. If this works for you and the other players and you still have room the room I would love to join in.

I’ve played a lot of D&D v4 but felt it was too constricting so I’m looking to give Pathfinders a try. I’m really big into the story trumping the rules so you wont hear a lot of rule lawering from me. I am a little shy right of the bat but once we get settled in I’m perfectly fine with roleplaying. I tend to favor roguish/ranger classes but I’m willing to fill in any class that maybe needed to round out the group. I’ll be in touch if you think I’m a good fit for your group.

~ Sean

introneurotic
    introneurotic
    Participant

Greetings Sean,

Just send me an email at introneurotic@gmail.com and I’ll start the dialogue with you off this site. We are close to capacity as I’ve received some interest, but we definitely have space.

Matt

Nykrat
    Nykrat
    Participant

Matt,

Hmmm…April 30 of 2015, eh?…I don’t suppose this too-good-to-be-true DarkSun Kingmaker game is still ongoing and in need of an Athasian ex-pat?

Erik

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.