Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for D&D/Pathfinder/Vampire the Masquerade group

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by nailsof6bit nailsof6bit 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    introneurotic
    introneurotic
    Participant

Greetings all,

I’m an avid table-top gamer of D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Warhammer 40k, and Vampire the Masquerade. I currently am looking for a table-top game to join on a weeknight for any of the above games. Seven months ago, I became a brand new father and have been lovingly devoting my time towards being a good one. My wife has “allowed me” 🙂 to join a table-top game during a weeknight, and I’ve been looking for new friends to join up with.
    I’m an event coordinator in real life, so I get to manage people and vendors putting courses together. I love “making things happen” and thrive when plans fall into place.

With that said, I’m a very tactical player always thinking three steps ahead in most encounters and love maximizing group dynamics in combat. This doesn’t mean I am a min-maxer, but I love being efficient in a group. If the party make-up is fighter/mage/rogue, I will roll a cleric. I LOVE role-play and I tend toward eccentric/dramatic character concepts.

Boardgames: Zombicide, Dead of Winter, Small World, Settlers, Dominion, Talisman, Arkhym Horror, King of Tokyo

Computer games: League of Legends, Darkest Dungeon, Portal, and most Star Wars games. Used to play WoW obsessively from 2004-2008 and was the guild leader for a US Top 25 raiding guild before being burn-out.

Anyway, contact me on my Facebook page if you have an opening and tell me about your group!

Thanks,

Matt

nailsof6bit
    nailsof6bit
    Participant

Hi, Matt! My wife and I are forming a D&D 5th Edition homebrew group to meet at our house every week. In case you’re still looking for a group, and you happen to be free on Sundays instead of week nights, I have a post here on the forum with details: http://www.ggportland.com/forums/topic/homebrew-dd-5e-campaign-needs-players/. Hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.