I’ve been a gamer most of my life, but all of my old gaming buddies have moved away. Now I’m looking to make some new friends and play some games.
– stay-at-home dad, 45
– played a wide variety of systems and genres and tend to play fighter-types.
– don’t drive and live in North Portland (Kenton), so I would prefer a group that meets somewhere within bike or public transit range.
– atheist, left-leaning, vegetarian
What I’m looking for:
– diverse group prefered
– every other week (or so) gaming schedule
– fun, non-competitive gaming
Mostly, I’m an easy-going guy who wants to make some new friends and have some fun. It that sounds like a good fit, drop me an email:
I have a Pathfinder group that meets once a month. Normally it is the second Sunday of the month from 1 to 5 at Guardian Games. Right now we only have 3 players (we have had some come and go, but these have been steady).
If your interested, or want any more information please let me know.