Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for Group (D&D 5e)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  noplotr 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

noplotr
    Participant

Hi, I’m a new player looking to get into D&D. I don’t have much tabletop RPG experience, but I’ve watched people play (mainly Acquisitions Inc / C-Team) and I’ve read through the Player’s Handbook, so I feel like I have a decent sense of RP and mechanics.

I don’t know if this is strictly kosher, but I’ve already created a character——High Elf Rogue with the Sage background (there’s a reason)——with backstory and everything, though there are a couple backstory things I’d want to collaborate with the DM on, insofar as they would be used in the campaign. If you’re not looking for a nerdy rogue, I’m open to making a new character, but I’d prefer to play the one I’ve got if possible.

Anyway, point is I’m pretty much ready to jump right in. That being said, I would like to start at level 1 to get the full experience rather than being inserted into the middle of an ongoing campaign at a higher level. So if you’re starting a new campaign and looking for / open to another player, I hope you’ll let me know.

Other stuff: I’m free Fridays and Saturdays at any time, but I can probably make any evening work after 5 as long as it’s not too late. Looking to play on a regular basis, ideally weekly or every other week.

You can contact me here or at j.meiller ( a t ) sbcglobal.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.