Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for group

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by skulldixon skulldixon 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    skulldixon
    skulldixon
    Participant

Hello,

I am a 34 yr old GM who has been running games for over a decade and I am looking for a group to join as a Player. I am looking for a group that meets weekend nights and who are Not playing a D20 game. Ideally i would love to play Earthdawn, Hollow Earth Expedition, or 13th Age/Fantasy Age, but I like to try out new game systems so I’m pretty much up for anything. I would give 5th edition D&D a try, but I wont play any 3rd/ 3.5 edition/Pathfinder or 4th edition D and D.

I live in the milwaukie area, but willing to travel – but would like to keep to the east side of town for the most part and don’t want to travel to Washington.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by skulldixon skulldixon.
    Nykrat
    Nykrat
    Participant

Hi Dixon,

Are you looking for more of a mechanic-centric group, a roleplay-centric group, or a setting-centric group?

skulldixon
    skulldixon
    Participant

I’m a good medium. but I tend to like the roleplay aspect more than worrying about the mechanics.

Nykrat
    Nykrat
    Participant

My Ravenloft game just filled up 2 days ago but I have a friend who’s running a homebrew 5e game that’ll start out at Guardian Games in the Dungeon Room (past the bathroom on the right). I can ask if that sounds good to you. I’ll be in that game as a player.

skulldixon
    skulldixon
    Participant

What day and Time? I haven’t tried 5th , but willing to give it a try.

Nykrat
    Nykrat
    Participant

First session begins next Wednesday. I haven’t heard from him regarding openings, yet, but he usually gets back to me same day. Worse comes to worst, you can be the first call I make when somebody drops out?

skulldixon
    skulldixon
    Participant

Thats ok,

Wednesdays don’t work for me. I usually don’t get out of work til 7 on weekday nights. Thanks anyway though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.