Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for players for new DnD 5E campaign

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  trefolo 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

thegooddoctor
    Participant

Hi,

I’m DMing a new DnD 5E campaign with some friends and we are looking for a couple of players interested in joining us. We’ve all be playing in different groups that struggle to meet regularly, and so we’re hoping for some consistency (avg 2 times per month).

Top traits we’re looking for in players are, in no particular order: reliability, friendliness, extreme wealth, love of RPG’s, tolerance towards hippogriffs and all other magical creatures, and ability to keep appointments most of the time.

We’re a fun group and prefer a good balance of RPG and mechanics (try not to be extreme in either direction). If this sounds like your type of group, please respond. We haven’t settled on time/location yet, as we’re waiting to find more players.

Cheers

OPure-Half-Elf
    Participant

My roommate(s) and I are looking for a group to play with, your group seems perfect. They are new to Tabletop RPG’s and I have never played 5e before.

thegooddoctor
    Participant

As long as you all are obscenely wealthy and don’t mind beagles, I think this will work out well. Hit me up at doc@entropy2.com

thegooddoctor
    Participant

Still looking for some players. Hit me up here or at the email above if interested.

Cheers!

They_Call_Me_Slade
    Participant

I would be interested if you’re still looking for players. What day are you thinking of playing?

greyjello
    Participant

I’m interested in finding a game. New to the hobby, but familiar with the basics. Just looking for a fun group to do it with.

I possess five of the six traits you mentioned above, so I’d be at least 83% compatible with your group.

thegooddoctor
    Participant

Sounds great. Hit me up at the email provided above.

thegooddoctor
    Participant

Haven’t decided on days yet. Hit me up at the email above.

trefolo
    Participant

Has this group started playing/meeting yet? i currently dm a group on friday evenings but would like to join up a game earlier in the week.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.