Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for Players Homebrew D&D

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  seirramist25 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sundered Ages
    Participant

Hey guys!

I’m a DM looking to put together an offline group that meets to play at a table top location in the Portland OR area. I’ve been DMing for many years now and have been doing so through Roll20 for a few years but truly want to return to a physical table.

The ideal for the group would be meeting once a week at an established time, likely some time during the weekend and playing a long term campaign. Whether or not you have a great deal of experience with D&D or have only ever desired to play but never pulled the trigger, all are welcome to the table.

If you are interested you can post here in the thread, send me a private message or email.

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Hello! I’m definitely game for Sundays! What are the details?

I can’t seem to PM you on this website or find your email in your profile.

Sundered Ages
    Participant

Hey, sorry about that. I am not sure why it isn’t showing my email, which is sunderedages@gmail.com.

I am looking to ideally set the games for Friday evenings, due to having some family plans usually going on my weekends. Short explanation for the game. I run a Medium-High fantasy world in a late medieval-early renaissance historical era. The system is a homebrew taken from the 3.X OGL and has had the class component stripped from it so that characters are defined by their skills instead of class.

Want to be a stealthy rogue that specializes in bows and throwing knives? Easy. Want to specialize in Claymores and Warhammers? Also possible, with certain benefits and drawbacks.

My campaigns are usually a healthy mix of RP social encounters, traps/puzzles and combat so if you enjoy any mix of those you should have a good time.

If you can make Friday evenings work, please let me know and I’ll send along more info.

And even if not, thanks for replying to the post!

CriticalHittite
    Participant

Ach, can’t make Fridays and that sounds a bit different from what I’m interested in, but thanks for the offer!

seirramist25
    Participant

Hey I am interested! New player, but I have an idea of the basics. Will send you an email in addition to this reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.