Home Forums Looking for Group Looking for Players!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carol.ostling 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

garcher
    Participant

My current group is running a one-shot tomorrow and we’d love to add a couple more players. Let me know if you have any interest in this! We’re a super laid back group, friendly and accepting and mostly new to D&D 5e.

We’re providing food and drinks so if you do plan on checking it out, I’ll want to add you to the WhatsApp group to get a head count.

We’re planning on transitioning into an official campaign after the one-shot, so if you do come and enjoy yourself, we hope you’ll want to stay on and play in our campaign. Ideally it will be weekly, and we have been playing Saturday nights but we are pretty flexible with times!

Let me know if you want to come play some D&D tomorrow!

Take care.

rpeinhardt
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been in the hunt for a regular D&D group. Any chance y’all still want/need another?

I’ve got a fair amount of experience as a player. I’ve got a little 5e experience under my belt. I tried DM’ing a group of players a couple years ago but it fell apart due to availability issues (also I sucked at it).

I can play on the weekends pretty easily.

garcher
    Participant

Yep, we are definitely still wanting more. We have a group of 4 right now and a fifth would be most welcome. We just had a session today at 5:30. Do Saturdays work well around that time?

If you’re interested in checking us out, go ahead and add me on WhatsApp and I’ll throw you into our group chat so you can feel around a bit. We’ll be playing next weekend, so let me know!

rpeinhardt
    Participant

I’m not too familiar with What’sApp. Seems like I need to have you as a contact in my phone first and the forums don’t seem to list any contact info in user profiles.

Can I give you my phone to add?

carol.ostling
    Participant

Still looking for players?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.