Home Forums Looking for Group Looking to join a group.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jello 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jello
    Participant

About 5 years ago the group I was playing with all got busy and we never made it back to play. I’m looking to join up with a new one. We never really played often to begin with.

Saturday nights or sundays work best for me, but I may be able to swing Friday nights. I’d like to play every other night. I live in scappoose, but I’d be willing to travel a ways for the right situation.

I have: desolation rpg, pathfinder, savage worlds, outbreak undead (1 and 2), and a couple other I don’t remember.

DMatt
    DMatt
    Participant

Hi,
    My Pathfinder group is looking to add a fifth player. We play weekly on Sunday from 11:30am to 6:30pm. We average playing 4 out of 5 Sundays. You would be joining an ongoing campaign that is currently at 8th level. We play at my comfortable home in Mid-NE Portland. If interested, please leave me a way to get in contact with you so we can discuss details.

Matt

Jello
    Participant

That might be a little more often than I can handle, but I’ll try. I meant week, not night. I don’t know why that came out. 8)

My email is bennettjoe@writeme.com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.