Home Forums Looking for Group New 5E DnD Group Forming

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MeekBarbarian 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tetouin01
    Participant

Hello,

I’m still in developing stages, probably 3-4 weeks out from actually launching, but I thought it would be good to start seeking the group to allow time to meetup for coffee before first adventure to look at character options and make sure we’re a good fit overall.

I’m looking for 4 PC’s:

I will generate 6-8 different backstories/characters to choose from, which will have a lot of tie-in to the campaign. There will still be plenty of opportunity for player customization of the characters, while providing a solid foundation.

(Ability rolls will still be done by players in our pre-first session meeting along with spell choices, ect.)

This will be a fantasy-theme, looking to meet on a weekly basis preferably on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening. Would also be open to Sunday evenings. Thinking at least 3 hour sessions with option to expand to 4 pending vote & people’s availability. (6pm start if a weekday, or 4-6pm start on Sunday)

Questions or interested? Reply here with your email and I will reach out.

Thank you.

Brian

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Tetouin01.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Tetouin01.

Vent
    Participant

I’m totally interested!

jlem114@gmail.com

Jobew1
    Participant

I’m interested as well. jrbeller@gmail.com

MeekBarbarian
    Participant

I’m interested as long as it’s a weekday. meekbarbarian@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.