Home Forums Looking for Group New D&D campaign looking for players

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Brother Glacius Brother Glacius 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DaveZ
    Participant

Hey there! My name’s Dave, and I’m starting a new Pathfinder game in St. Johns. We’re thinking of meeting every other Friday – we’ve got families and jobs and that’s about all we can commit to – and something like 7pm to midnight. We’ve got some flexibility with the day – but Friday works the best.

There’s a couple of players already, but we’d like 4 or 5 so we can still game if someone has a conflict. I’m 47, I teach at PCC, and I’ve been playing D&D for 42 years – enough to know that it’s more about the story and hanging out with cool people than being strict about the rules.

I’ve got the world ready to go – you can see what’s what here:

http://citycalleddragon.blogspot.com/

Holla back at dccrux@yahoo.com!

DaveZ
    Participant

UPDATE: right now we have three players: Chris (playing a Monk), Jason (a rogue/illusionist), and Yvette (a thief, or a sorceror; she’s not sure yet). So it’s a fairly sneaky party, for a fairly urban campaign…

I’d like to get a couple more people. Who will answer the call for adventure?

Brother Glacius
    Brother Glacius
    Participant

Howdy, 46, live in NE Portland. Interested in joining. Don’t own pathfinder though. Played lots of 3.5 though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.