Home Forums Looking for Group Play-testing: Post Apocalyptic Robots!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  broken-razor 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

broken-razor
    Participant

I am looking for individuals interested in being part of a play-testing group that would meet on a weekly basis.

Details:

When: Tuesdays or Wednesday, evenings (probably 5-9). Details depending on group consensus.

Where: Rented space at Guardian Games. May look at Red Castle if that is more convenient for everyone. I will make the arrangements.

What: A game in development, tentatively called ‘Mekanika’, which centers around playing Artificial Intelligences in a post-apocalyptic world. It is a GM-less, shared narrative game where everyone works together to tell a story, but with mechanical systems in place to guide that process (so it isn’t just free-form narrative)

How: I expect about 1/4 of the time to be spent discussing or fine tuning mechanics, with the possibility to offline conversation as well. Most of these nights should still center around actually playing the game.

Who: I am looking for individuals who are capable and interested in a shared narration, and who are comfortable with rules changing and adapting. Player interaction is a must, and individuals should enjoy working with others to create interesting scenes. Experience with a variety of systems would be nice, but certainly isn’t a requirement.

Please let me know if you’re interested or if you have questions. I understand this time of year can be busy for people, but I want to get it going as quickly as possible.

I can be reached at the.broken.razor@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
    Sean

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.