Home Forums Looking for Group Player Looking for 5e Group, Sunday Afternoons

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by DanH DanH 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    DanH
    DanH
    Participant

Hello,

I’m a relatively new D&D player. I am looking for a group to play with on a semi-weekly basis on Sunday afternoons.

For me the most enjoyable part of the game is collaborative storytelling. Combat is fun enough, but the wider world/story that the group builds is more interesting.

I have a few character ideas that I want to develop further including a retired halfling who is finally using his innate abilities as a sorcerer to work on his bucket list, and a youngish tiefling pirate who was pulled off the gallows by an unknown goddess and impressed into her service as a paladin. I’m open to rolling something completely new based on existing group needs.

I live in the SE, but I’m willing to drive just about anywhere in Portland for the right group. I’m not against weed or booze, but I want to play in a smoke-free environment. Please let me know if you’re looking for another player.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.