Home Forums Looking for Group player sought for 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons SE Portland DND

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Brother Glacius Brother Glacius 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sirmab
    Participant

Looking for a player who would enjoy running a good Rogue character for DND on Thursday evenings in SE Portland. Campaign is existing and is home brew… group is neutral good and combat is secondary.
    Gaming is 5:30-10 pm at a house. Smoking permitted outside (10′ away) and light drinking / 420 is ok. Pets in the home if you have allergies… cat/dogs. We sometimes will do movies, dinner/BBQ, etc… if you are looking for additional involvement.
    Respectful and dependable player with some rpg experience sought. Located in inner South East Portland off 2 bus lines for those who commute.

sirmab
    Participant

We filled the rogue class… BUT, we have a need for a cleric, Neutral Good or Chaotic good. From Life, Knowledge, Community or Good domain (all home brew domains) with choice of 4 different deities to choose from. Religion is important in the campaign currently, so a cleric can really shine here with good roleplaying.

Brother Glacius
    Brother Glacius
    Participant

I’m looking for a game and typically play clerics.

sirmab
    Participant

Would you like to learn more about the Thursday evening game?
    Currently the group is embarking on saving the world type of campaign, but at low to mid levels while getting some extra buffs through minor deity intervention.
    Neutral to Chaotic Good, they are local heroes.
    The gods available are home brew,
    God of Knowledge, God of Light (goodness aspect), God of Life (healing aspect) , God of Nature and God of courage/community (minor combat aspect).
    The cleric would start at level 3… and gain a level in about 6 weeks.
    The rest of the group is level 3 Rogue, level 4 bard, level 4 druid and level 4 wizard… elf, elf, half elf, human
    magic items are low key and mostly rare, but the group has been doing well.
    Game Thursdays 5:15’ish to 10’ish, Close to 39th and SE Powell Blvd
    easy going, friendly and reliable player … meta gaming and power gaming is not done much.
    There is a smoker who smokes outside (10′ away), 420 allowed for those who do and light drinking.
    Bus line 1 block away #17, 3 blocks away #75 and 10 blocks away #9
    Let me know what kind of game you like to play clerics in and gaming style, etc…
    Give me a way to contact you if you are interested. Thanks.

Mark

Brother Glacius
    Brother Glacius
    Participant

Hi Mark,
    You can contact me on gmail at my brotherglacius handle. Let’s talk more. I’m in ne Portland so the distance is fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.