Home Forums Looking for Games Rolemaster (RMSS)

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sirmab 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IamOpieG
    IamOpieG
    Participant

I want to start a game. Anybody interested?

skulldixon
    skulldixon
    Participant

I’m in a RoleMaster game actually that is looking for one more player who can make most games. We play byweekly Friday nights near 68th and NE Halsey.

If you’re interested let me know.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by skulldixon skulldixon.

sirmab
    Participant

I would love to be a PLAYER in RMSS or Rolemaster… I just bought Fantasy Grounds from steam for Rolemaster basic and also willing to join an online game a couple times a month. I have a friend who also is looking to play, but can only do so remotely since he lives in a small town. We tried google hangouts which worked fine. I would commit to a group that plays on a regular basis but realistically Thurs-Sunday am often busy. I could say that playing once or twice a month on those days would work, but not necessarily a regular night such as every 3rd Friday. Rolemaster systems are by far my favorite as a PLAYER, and I already have a full group for 5th edition to meet me creative needs as a DM. If you would like to play irregular games, hit me up with a reply… gaming remotely is probably my primary interest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.