Home Forums Looking for Group Starting new Call of Cthulhu group in Vancouver

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  theWoozle 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

theWoozle
    Participant

I’ve been asked to GM for a new Call of Cthulhu (7th ed) Friday Night game in Vancouver. a friend and avid player will host. The game will probably be bi-weekly, though might move to weekly or the alternating Friday nights might be a different game.

I plan to start with some one-shot scenarios, both published and from Chaosium’s Convention lineup (Necropolis, Kids are all right, Lightless Beacon, and others). Once the group is established, we talk about where to go from there.

I’ve been GMing for decades and have run many Call of Cthulhu games, for private groups, at Conventions, and demoing for Chaosium at shows.

jconnolly
    jconnolly
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the Vancouver area and interested in playing. I’ve been playing CoC for years and used to help run the the Cthulhu Masters Tournament at GenCon every year. I’m interested in heavy role playing and story elements of just about any RPG. I’m currently running a D&D 5e game every Tuesday night using Fantasy Grounds.

Thanks,
    Joe

theWoozle
    Participant

Hi Joe, we’re still in the planning stage, and seeing if there are enough interested players, before making more concrete plans. Your the second prospective player, so we’re close to starting something!

As a Chaosium Cult of Chaos member, I have the Organized campaign A Time to Harvest at my disposal that would make a great first campaign to run
    https://www.chaosium.com/a-time-for-harvest

I’ve also created a Facebook group for the Vancouver Cult of Chaos:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1655274711188668/

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  theWoozle.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.