Home Forums Looking for Group Three for Shadowrun

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Remywolf07 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mazjerai
    Mazjerai
    Participant

We range from the late 20s to early 30s. None have experience playing SR at the tabletop, though we have varying experience with more fantasy based systems. Looking for a GM and willing to play with a few more mature players (however many the GM is comfortable running for, though personally I think 5 total players is a good upper limit)

Looking forward to remembering the future with you!

Remywolf07
    Participant

Hey chummer, I caught your post and wondered what edition you thought you would be interested in playing. If been playing/reffing since 2e but I like running 4e. If you’re interested let me know. Im free every other weekend right now.

mistersimian
    Participant

Hey there, this is Maz, I was having account issues, but I wanted to respond. That all sounds wiz! Which day works best for you? The three of us have different days off, so the earliest we could start would be 6pm.

If that’s nul sweat, would this weekend work for a meet up at GG?

Remywolf07
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Remywolf07.

Remywolf07
    Participant

Sorry it took a bit to respond. I’m tied up the next two weekends but I’ll be available Sunday the 6th. Would that work

mistersimian
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner! Just got back from a trip abroad. How does the 13th or 20th look for you?

Remywolf07
    Participant

The 20th looks promising. Email me at remywolf07@yahoo.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.